This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made thereunder and as the same may be amended from time to time. Being a system generated electronic record, it does not require any physical or digital signature.
Greetings from firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”). The Website is owned by Origami Creative Concepts Pvt. Ltd., a company registered under the laws of India and having its registered office at No.8/1-2, 3rd floor, Palace Loop Road, Opposite to Mount Carmel College, Vasanthnagar, Bengaluru- 560052.
What information do we collect?
- When you use the Website, we collect your personal and non-personal information. Your personal information helps us to collect information that can directly identify you such as your name, address, email address, phone number ("personal information"). We also collect your non-personal information that does not directly identify you. By using the Website, you are authorizing us to collect, parse, store, process, disclose, disseminate and retain such information as envisaged herein. Your personal information shall not be made public or made available to other users without your explicit permission
- In order to register as a user with the Website, you will be asked to create a Website account with us or log in through your Google, Facebook or any other social media account that may be acceptable to us. You will be asked to allow us to collect your location information from the device/computer when you use the Website. In addition, we may collect and store any personal information you provide while using our Website or in some other manner. You may also provide us photos, a personal description and information about and the like. We may also collect your public profile from your Google, Facebook or other social media account from which you log in. If you message or chat with other Website users, you provide us the content of your chats, and if you contact us for customer service or other inquiry, you provide us with the content of that communication
- We neither knowingly collect any information nor promote our Website to any minor under the age of 18 (eighteen) years. If you are less than 18 (eighteen) years old or a minor in any other jurisdiction from where you access our Website, we request that you do not submit information to us. If we become aware that a minor has registered with us and provided us with personal information, we may take steps to terminate such a person's registration and delete their account with us.
- We use various tools and technologies, including cookies, to collect your personal information and non-personal information from the device from which you access the Websites and learn about your activities taking place under your account when you use our Website. Such non-personal information could include your IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, operating system used by your device, access times, your device/computer geographic location and the referring website address. We may use web beacons and other similar technologies to track your use of our Website and to deliver or communicate with cookies.
- If you need to update or correct your personal information or have any grievance with respect to the processing or use thereof, you will need to send updates and corrections to us at email@example.com and we will endeavor to take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes and/or address your grievances within a reasonable period of time. Further, you will have an option to withdraw your consent given earlier with respect to your dealing with your personal information, provided such withdrawal of the consent is intimated to us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we use the information we collect?
We may use information that we collect from you to:
- deliver and improve our products and services, and manage our business;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our or other users’ products, services, or content or such products, services, or content as may be available on or through the Website
- communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other users or such products, services, or content as may be available on or through the Website;
- develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Website;
- perform website or mobile application analytics;
- enforce or exercise any rights in our Website Terms and Conditions;
- perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection; and resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, detect and protect us against any activity not expressly authorized by us
With whom we share your information?
- When you register as a user of our Website, your profile details will be accessible and viewable by other Website users.
- We may also disclose your personal information (i) for complying with applicable laws, requests or orders from law enforcement agencies, appropriate authorities (such as without limitation, court officials, investigative agencies and the like) or for any legal process; (ii) for enforcing our Website related terms; (iii) for protecting or defending ours, any Website user’s or any third party's rights or property; (iv) for supporting any fraud/ legal investigation/ verification checks; (v) as the information involves a party who may be a victim of any abuse in any form; or (vi) in connection with a corporate transaction, including but not limited to sale of our business, merger, consolidation, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- We may use and share your personal as well as non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances, including with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our Website and on websites and/or applications of third parties, and to undertake analysis thereof. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information, or personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis or other business purposes.
How can you access or control your information?
You are solely liable and responsible for any information you provide and/or share using the Website.
How do we protect your personal information?
- We adopt reasonable security practices and procedures to help safeguard your personal information under our control from unauthorized access. However, you acknowledge that no Internet transmission or system or server can be absolutely secure. Therefore, although we take all reasonable steps to secure your personal information, we do not promise or guarantee the same, and you should not expect that your personal information, or other communications while using the Website will always remain secure and safeguarded by us. You should always exercise caution while providing, sharing or disclosing your personal information using the Website.
- Although our Website is a general audience Website, we try our best to restrict the use of our Website to individuals aged 18 (eighteen) years and above. We do not knowingly collect, maintain or use personal information from children under the age of 18 (eighteen) years.
In accordance with The Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Laeeq Ali
Address: No. No.8/1-2, 3rd floor, Palace Loop Road, Opposite to Mount Carmel College, Vasanthnagar, Bengaluru- 560052.
Phone No.: +91 8041121109.